Fatality. Fatality.

Amazing, I loved it!

Wow a great song, but does the first chord remind anyone of the opening to the Mac start-up song?

The Northern Lights The Northern Lights

Nice but out of time?

the tapping sticks and 'stoneish' sound seems to be out of time and its a little distracting. sorry, for that reasong its a 6

{BT} Moonlighting and For {BT} Moonlighting and For

Goosebumps,

i could imagine it in a film.
P.S. love the clarinet (i play the clarinet)

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Veil, the Great Mountain Veil, the Great Mountain

Really good

nice music man but maybe play aroung with the dynamics through your syncopation

Nesmetal responds:

thanks for the feedback man, I appreciate it.

Hard Trance Quick Loop Hard Trance Quick Loop

just awesome with an awesome beat

This is outstanding. I could listen to it forever

Its very hard to improve on but mabey try writing a harmony to the main theme (if that makes sence).

trombone's and the orchestra trombone's and the orchestra

What program??

It would sound good if it wernt so sharp and stacatto. It physically hurts. What program do you use? Try changing the settings. It would be a brilliant song and I can hear the potential but not if the song turns out sounding like a scratched cd
Sorry

kazumazkan responds:

sorry for now im using the mariopaint composer but im on my way on geting better programs to make my music

i made the song then recorded with hypercam then converted to a mp3 file(mariopaint doesnt let you download what you make). so as you can the reason why its slow is because its because of hypercam (too much programs running etc.)

but my other submission isnt that bad
just a little background noise
so yeah.

Braving The Storm Braving The Storm

Great...however

This is a really good beat, and it could even stand up on its own. However there are a couple of things. The gunshots sounds (lightning maybe??) sound so wrong..sorry. Have you thought of exporting the song without the sound and then using another program to put them back in. ACIS Express is quite good for this as with many other programs.

It is good but still quite rough and edgy.

DocSmurf responds:

AS Always Thanks For The Tips Very Helpfull
the beat was supposed to be built around that sample but turned out like it is. but i wanted to keep them in and see what people Thought.
Thanks for the review.

Grim defiance Grim defiance

Awesome

Theres no other way of describing it.

Etude for a Dragon Etude for a Dragon

Nice

just, i thought that it would be less modern.